DevOps Certification for IT Teams across New Zealand
ITSM Hub provides DevOps training for IT teams looking to understand and apply the practice to their processes. This set of practices is designed to ensure IT teams can streamline their development processes, with automation and integration a key feature of the practices.
The set of practices was designed as a way of combining both development and operation teams, with consistent collaboration and continued improvement being key features of the practices’ lifecycle.
ITSM Hub DevOps courses aim to cover the entire set of practices, so that IT teams and individuals can have a profound understanding and apply them to their workplace. We provide training in all major New Zealand cities, with courses ranging from basic overviews to becoming an Agile Service Manager.
Our DevOps training course structures
ITSM Hub provides five separate courses that apply to beginners through to IT teams and individuals looking to gain a fine understanding of the practices.
- Overview: This course provides an introduction to the practices as well its key principles. It is recommended for IT professionals who are new to the practices and looking to gain a basic understanding of its features.
- Foundation & Examination: The foundation class provides a core understanding of the practices as well as ensuring IT teams are on the same wavelength discussing the practices.
- Essentials & Examination: This class teaches IT teams and individuals of the “full stack” approach to the set of practices, including changing culture, improving practices and processes, as well as leveraging automation technologies.
- Leadership & Examination: This class follows on from the “essentials” course, and seeks to teach IT professionals an understanding of how to create a successful DevOps transformation.
- Certified Agile Service Manager & Examination: This class acts as an introduction to Agile Service Management, the application and integration of agile principles into service management processes and process design projects.
Our approach to DevOps training
ITSM Hub provides a comprehensive approach to training, whether it be online or at one of our training centres. Our skilled and experienced trainers aim to equip each and every attendee with the knowledge to apply this set of practices to their own workplace, with certification being the outcome of a successful examination.
To find out more about our training, please submit an enquiry form via our contact page and we will reply with all the information you require.
What is DevOps?
The DevOps revolution has brought about new practices in the Application Development and Systems Operations areas that can help your organisation deliver IT services better, faster and cheaper
The training was well organised and the structure made sure that the complete syllabus was covered nicely in two days. The instructors method of explaining the concepts in story format including industry relevant examples made learning very easy, interactive and helpful.
I'm not usually a fan of online learning but I found the range of learning materials provided worked really well. I could study in different ways and test my learning with short meaningful quizzes. There was also a wealth of supporting material that I could download and continue to use after the course.
The content provided by the ITSM Hub ITIL 4 Foundation course was very relevant and delivered in a collaborative format.
Our trainer, Rose has demonstrated an excellent grasp of the ITIL process in both theory and real life scenarios, which she has explained and got everyone to understand.
Kept me engaged, used quizzes at the end of sections to ensure we understood the material, drew comparisons to our work to relate the material.
Experienced presenter who could make it real and tangible to help with understanding. I left understanding the concepts and theory.